Kiss Her Lips Without Touching Them (The Non-Kiss)
Have you seen that movie called “Derailed” with Jennifer Aniston and Clive Owens, where he says he can kiss her lips without touching them? Well when women see that, about 80% of them hold their breath and shiver in anticipation (the other 20% scream: “get on with it why don’t you!”) I know it seems odd, but women love the promise, the potential and the frisson of anticipation; proof that sometimes the journey is better than the arrival
Press Your Body Against Hers (Gently).
Ok. So you’ve finally arrived at the moment. Now draw her to you gently, and press your entire body against hers. Gently now! This is about promise, not proof! Using the same principles as the “non-kiss,” this will tease, not terrorize her.
Go Gentle With That Tongue!
Why do guys think most women want a tongue sandwich? Sure use your tongue but use it teasingly. Don’t choke her with it, and don’t slobber all over her either! The tongue may say “passion, desire and virility” to you, but to her, it says “whoa, waaay too much!” For a fool-proof kiss, follow her lead. In other words, follow her tongue and then gently raise the bid.
Lips Open, Eyes Closed, And Say “Mmmm”
When you’re talking to her the eyes need to be fully opened, but for the kiss, closure is the way to go. Keep your lips a little open, firm and warm, and make quietly appreciative noises (not grunts, but rather the kind of sigh you’d make when sipping a fine wine–or sipping a cold beer!)
Use Your Hands Wisely
What do you do with the hands? Well a little like the “non-kiss,” perfect the “non-grope.” Just skim your hands gently over her back, and then pull her to you firmly but gently. Again follow her lead. Match your pressure with hers. She’s already telling you all you need to know if you only listen…